Monday, May 22, 2017

Summa-time....

I hope you all have a great summer of relaxation and rest. I know many of you will be catching up on your "extra-curricular" reading as well as making plans to travel.

I have started a "summa-time" pile at the office for "professional" reading and a pile at home for "enjoyment." Some of my professional readings include: Lead Like a Pirate by Shelley Burgess, Data Wise by Boudett, City and Mournane, and Visible Learning for Literacy by Fisher, Frey and Hattie. My enjoyment reading include Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, finishing Legend by Mari Lu, and re-reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee before reading her only other novel Go Set a Watchman.

In the midst of all that I know you are already making plans for next year's class set up and ways to keep it all organized. I even overheard a conversation today about a trip to "Five and Below!" Which reminded me of the YouTube from Gerry Brooks about the Dollar Store:
Have a great summer and if you are missing your SRE family, "Go getchu sum 'Grade Level Groupies!'"

If you have any great reads you want to share or relaxation ideas please post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment